Webinars are quickly becoming an effective form of marketing. Most marketers consider webinars a valid source for generating leads. This new marketing method can also be an effective extension of your email marketing efforts. This method allows you to extend the reach of your company, promote your business, attract new leads, market products, and so much more. Webinars can serve as an amazing marketing strategy. However, to make your webinar efforts a success, you will need the assistance of good free webinar recording software. Having access to good software will keep you prepared for the webinar and set you up for success.
Before you start preparing for your webinar, you first need to think about the platform you are going to use. There is no shortage of variety available in the market. Where some tools have been around for decades, some are just turning up in the market. Whatever the case, you can find software suitable for your needs. You get a range of features with the webinar tool, but one important feature you should look for is recording. A webinar recording software is essential to keep all the relevant information available offline. To reduce your burden, we have compiled a list of the best free tools that will serve your needs.
The Zoom platform is used by over 300 million participants every day. It is considered one of the best webinar platforms in the market. This solution is used for everything ranging from webinars to video conferencing. This tool comes with a range of features and is considered the best free webinar recording software as well. Zoom became a prevalent solution during the pandemic. From conducting online classes to attending meetings, everything was done using this platform. The easy interface and range of features are what make this tool appealing to the users.
Zoom gives its users a dual-screen support system allowing the webinar attendees to view both panelists’ screens and presentation screens at the same time. Their screen sharing feature allows the attendees to share their screen with the participants. This allows them to share diagrams, presentations, and other information easily. Attendees can also send messages via the chat option. Thus, the panelists and participants will remain connected throughout the duration of the webinar. You can also use Zoom with your HR outsourcing or another outsourcing partner to keep your team and operations in sync.
Zoom also offers a range of interesting features including free recording. Thus, if you want to record the webinar to watch later, you can do that. You can access this free webinar recorder in your trial period. Thus, you will not have to subscribe to a paid plan to make the most of this platform. You can also use their transcripts feature for better accessibility. However, if you wish to unlock more features, you can switch to their paid version. The pricing plans are budget-friendly and will give you a range of amazing features as well.
- Browser plugins
- Mobile app
- Group collaboration
- Video webinars
- Integrated scheduling
- Premium audio
- Zoom meetings and rooms
- Video conferencing
- Chat functions
- Local and cloud recording
- Zoom comes with a range of amazing features that will make your meetings and conferences more streamlined.
- The platform comes with a noise cancellation functionality capable of suppressing both loud and faint sounds. This feature allows you to increase your focus on meetings and webinars.
- Easy to set up webinars
- The learning curve is very small. Thus, any user will be able to use this tool for meetings and webinars.
- It comes with a recording feature and qualifies as a free webinar recorder.
- Higher plans allow the user to access admin portals. This portal enables you to track participants and meetings, manage all the company’s users in one place, and receive insights as well.
- The platform offers complete integration with a range of browsers, marketing automation tools, and content-sharing devices. Thus, you can use Zoom with platforms like Marketo, Dropbox, Skype, etc.
- Hosts can create sharing rooms and smaller breakout rooms for small groups.
- The platform also enables the users to change their background to any image of their choice. You can also blur your background if you do not like using a virtual one.
- With Zoom, you can switch to a paid plan and host a meeting or webinar with up to 1,000 participants.
Zoho is another popular tool used for both webinars and video conferencing. This is a cloud-based solution helping the users to stay connected online. With this platform, users can host a video conference from anywhere in the world. They will get access to quality, video, audio, and screen sharing solutions that will be invaluable for webinars and meetings. It also offers recording features and is considered a free webinar recording software. With Zoho, users can host webinars and broadcast their screens to create a lively online event. This feature simplifies the sharing process and allows the participants and panelists to stay connected in real-time.
Zoho is a fast platform, thus, users will not have to wait for a long time to set an event. Also, no application or software is required to use this platform. Even though the meetings are started using a browser, participants can attend them via their applications or phones. Their video conferencing feature is one of the best in the industry and allows people to mimic face-to-face connections over the internet. With their paid plan, you will be able to display the video feeds to 10 organizers. Also, users can share their entire screen when making a presentation. With Zoho, you will never have to worry about cut-off times. Unlike Zoom, Zoho does not cap the minutes at a 40-minute mark. So, if you wish to hold longer webinars without a cutoff, you should definitely check out Zoom.
- Webinar hosting
- Corporate branding
- Embed meeting
- Audio conferencing
- Switch presenter
- Firewall support and security
- Desktop plugin
- Desktop sharing
- Detailed reports
- VoIP support
- Cross-platform support
- Webinar recording
- This platform supports all popular browsers including Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome, etc. Also, you can use their application on any operating system including Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.
- You do not need to install an application to join webinars or meetings
- The interface is easy and anyone with limited tech knowledge acn operate it
- Meetings can be accessed quickly from the desktop without launching the browser
- The users will have an option to organize and host engaging webinars with a range of features like Q and A, pools, broadcast messages, raise hands, etc.
- You can access their support materials that include articles and how-to guides if you run into any problem with the platform.
- Zoho meetings can be embedded into the WordPress website as a channel to reach a wider audience.
- The Easy Online Meetings can be used to conduct sales pitches and produce demos as well.
- With the registration form, you can qualify attendees for your webinars.
- The platform qualifies as a free webinar recording software. Thus, you can record the webinar for free
- Zoho meetings can be customized according to your brand logo and the color scheme of your website.
GoToWebinar is a renowned webinar platform that helps companies expand their reach and allow them to experience the best video conferencing. This software is designed to have a simple interface and help individuals generate better marketing opportunities. The platform comes with an easy control panel that allows you to plan virtual events without any technical jargon. Thus, with this tool, you can stream your events with a multitude of users within a few clicks. You can also record the webinars for free, as GoToWebinar is one of the renowned free webinar recording software in the market. With their intelligent functionality, you can design your own background, and even embed your company’s logo. Images, or brand colors into the background.
With this amazing free webinar recording software, you can also download and publish the transcript of recorded webinars. Thus, you will be able to review the webinars by looking at the transcripts. This feature improves the accessibility of users and increases their recognition via content indexing. Users can also use their mobile application that comes with a smart email invitation function. This allows them to send alerts directly to participants about the webinar or conference. Their tool is invaluable for companies outsourcing their services. As you can remain in touch with your telemarketing outsourcing partner using the video meeting and conference tool. The GoToStage feature is built within the application allowing the users to introduce their webinars to millions of people.
- Notification and alerts
- GDPR compliance
- Reporting and statistics
- Web conferencing
- Contact management
- Live chat
- Mobile access
- Access controls and permissions
- Collaboration tools
- Webinar hosting
- Online and local recording
- Third-party application integration
- Customizable branding
- This tool is compatible with both Macs and PCs. Thus, it will be easier for attendees to access a webinar from the system they use.
- The platform offers hassle-free meetings that let you communicate internally as well.
- It is free software to record webinars. Thus, you will not have to pay a penny to record the webinar.
- Users can easily and quickly manage virtual events.
- With GoToWebinar, you will also get automatic email invitations, confirmation, and reminders.
- It also offers integration with CRM and marketing automation with a range of solutions including HubSpot, Salesforce, Zapier.
- Users can also use a unique registration link in their promotions. This can be used to maintain the performance of the campaign.
- You can also access data about the performance and attendees of webinars.
WebEx was acquired by Cisco in 2007. It is a video conferencing software that allows marketers to organize their online meetings and on-demand webinars. This software comes with a range of features and is a complete webinar solution. This tool offers services like conferencing hardware, room devices, and allows the team to integrate and work together in real-time. Users can also use it as a free webinar recording software and download the webinars to be reviewed later on. This tool can integrate with a number of Microsoft and Google tools and make it easier for users to set up webinars and meetings.
With this tool, you will also get a screen sharing function. This feature allows users to share their screens in exceptional quality and readily switch between windows as well. With this platform, users can also host up to 3,000 registrants and live stream an event up to 4,000 users. The connection between video and audio is considered the best and offers an impeccable experience to both panelists and participants. Users can join the event from any device and they do not have to go through the fuss of installing an application. The VoIP feature allows them to switch between audio devices and experience the event according to their preference.
- Record and playback ability
- Real-time chat
- On-demand web hosting
- video conferencing
- Private chat
- Two-way audio and video
- HD video display
- Third-party application integration
- Webinar recording
- Presentation tools
- Screen sharing
- In-app voice listening
- Electronic hand raising
- Webinar hosting
- Presentation streaming
- The interface is easy to navigate and use
- With the platform, users can use a phone number to make and receive business calls on any device they want
- The data security offered by the software is the best
- It works as a perfect free webinar recording software
- You will have an option to integrate it with popular software like Google Drive, Salesforce, and Trinitio, which is an amazing email marketing and appointment scheduling software that allows you to streamline all your operations with its amazing functionality and range of features.
- Users can customize their backgrounds or build them by scratch
- The free plans come with a range of features.
Adobe Connect is a video conferencing tool that allows marketers to control their presentations. This tool is an ideal solution for conducting meetings and hosting video conferences. Also, it can also be an ideal solution to host a webinar. The tool offers a prepare mode feature allowing the user to control all features of their meetings and webinars before launching them. Thus, you will be able to review the sessions and ensure they are successful. Users will also get completely free recording features. Thus, it is also considered a free webinar recording software allowing you to record your sessions and webinars.
With this platform, hosts can also customize how the attendees will access the meetings. They will have an option to leave the meetings open or request the participants to register for a webinar and create passwords. This option will provide you with more security and complete control over your sessions. Furthermore, users can manage the permission and review previous webinars via the recording and analytics options. One of the most significant features of this tool is its data security. This platform uses powerful encryption methods to ensure complete safety for all participants.
- VoIP and storage
- Polls and surveys
- Attendance tracker
- Webinar hosting
- Detailed analytics
- Screen sharing
- Live chats
- HD video quality
- Collaboration tools
- User permissions
- Third-party integrations
- Customizable events
- The video quality and editing tools are very high-quality solutions
- Hosts will have the option to streamline veery webinar using the notes and reminders option
- The interface is very intuitive and easy to use
- You can use it as a free webinar recording software to record your webinars.
- Adobe Connect can access the webinars and meetings from any device.
- It integrates seamlessly with all third-party applications like Salesforce and other CRMs,
- The hots can create registration pages and automate invites, reminders, and follow-ups.
All of these solutions work perfectly as free webinar recording software. Along with offering free recording, you can take advantage of all the other features these solutions have to offer. Although all these solutions can be used for webinars, you should assess your needs before making the final choice. Some tools offer better integration while others come with better security. Thus, you should choose a solution that fits your unique requirements and allow you to make the most of your webinars. If you enjoyed reading this post, also check out our other article about How To Start A Blog In 2021. Keep checking our blog for more interesting posts like these.